01-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Moderator Hardware Team
Join Date: Mar 2005
OS: Win7-64, BunsenLabs
Hi, welcome to TSF
Download the user manual from here
and scroll down to Appendix B.
Appendix B provides information on how to restore the software and operating system of your computer back to the original factory settings. In this section, you will learn how to recover all files to your system with or without formatting the user partition. Follow the step-by-step instructions carefully and exercise caution to avoid data loss.
1. Power on the system and place the recovery CD into Optical Disk Drive.
2. Press "F2" to display the BIOS Setup Utility, then choose "Boot" from the main menu. Change the first boot-up device to "CD-ROM/DVD-ROM" .
3. Press "F10" to confirm the setup parameters.
4. When the recover screen appears, press "R" to start System Recovery.
5. Press "F" to start Full Recovery process.
6. Confirm the full recovery then press "Y" to continue.
+ FULL RECOVERY WILL PERMANENTLY ERASE ALL DATA ON THE HARD DISK DRIVE, CONFIRM BEFORE PROCEEDING.
7. The recovery system tool will start running.
8. While rebooting the system, press "H" (boot from Hard Disk) to continue the recovery process.
9. For the finish stage of the Recovery process, a CRC verification confirmation screen will be displayed. This step ensures all files in the Recovery CD are fully restored to your hard disk without loss.
To speak with an Everex Technical Support Representative call our 24-Hour response team at 1-866-850-8835 (toll-free)
Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia