Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

tablet problem

This is a discussion on tablet problem within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hello i have a mid m009f 7" tablet that i bought, it wouldnt conect to internet at all and seemed

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

hello i have a mid m009f 7" tablet that i bought, it wouldnt conect to internet at all and seemed slow to load. i tried following instructions on line about updating it through micro sd card but didnt work now all i get is a blank screen that wont power up.

hopefully you will be able to help me out here

cheers clive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Genius graphics tablet support...
Hi, I recently purchased a MousePen M508 graphics tablet and am having serious trouble getting it to work on my computer. I have an iMac and I installed the drivers off of the installation CD, but the tablet and the pen are very unresponsive. At times the pen won't move the cursor while at other...
Jovan Djokic Mac Support 1 11-14-2012 06:20 PM
Toshiba Blue Screens and Freezes
Hello, I've been getting BSODs and constant freezes for a while now. They started happening right after my laptop was forcibly turned off by a dead battery. OS - Windows 7 64-bit Windows 7 OEM version (came pre-installed on system) Age of system (hardware) 2 years (2010) Age of...
Orbacedo BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 11-14-2012 06:06 PM
Endless scrolling problem
Having a ridiculous problem where my screen won't stop scrolling endlessly. Any page that has a scrollbar like a website, Skype friends list or drop down menus, even sliders in my audio settings will scroll down without stopping, as if an invisible person was rolling the scroll wheel on my mouse. ...
Clarri Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 09-25-2012 05:45 AM
Speaker volume problem (not a noob question)
Hi guys, I couldnt find the most appropriate place to post this problem, so i went to the closest possible. Introduction i am running a very og Dell Windows XP with a Dell 5.1 speaker system and a Sigmatel audio card. When i returned home last monday i turned on my computer as usual, went and...
Yamahard Sound Cards 6 10-14-2011 12:02 AM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM