Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Sun Solaris Question

This is a discussion on Sun Solaris Question within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me where can get a driver/firmware to update a Sun Sun Fire

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,
I was wondering if someone could tell me where can get a driver/firmware to update a Sun Sun Fire T2000 system.The OS is Solaris 10 U7(SPARC).
I have some Emulex Hba cards LPE11002-E I need to update with the latest rev.
I had a look on the Oracle site and its quite hard to navigate through.I believe the site had an overhaul late last year.

On the Emulex site there are drivers but I am not sure if these drivers are for X86 systems only ?

I'm kind of new with the updating of firmware for Solaris so any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2012, 02:05 AM   #2
Registered Member

Hey,
You are absolutely right.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

There isn't a lot that it says on the drivers site. I would recommend contacting technical support for a question like that.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bluescreen
Hi everyone , Since almost a week ago my computer is getting bluescreens. The sound also cracks and when I restart my computer it takes very long to start firefox (and other browsers). Even if I wait ten minutes after rebooting it still takes several minutes and sometimes firefox crashes...
Bluescreenman Windows XP Support 4 02-17-2011 11:31 AM
BSOD Deciphering
Hi All, We seem to be going through a patch of BSOD's at the minute, the latest one I have attached jcgriff helped us out on one a while back that had been troubling us for far too long so thought I would ask for some tips The one attached screams faulty RAM (to me at least), but we have...
Upland Systems Windows XP Support 6 02-15-2011 05:34 AM
BSOD - Frequent Crashes
Hi, I'm having very frequent BSOD issues, to the point where I can't even compose this post without a crash. Crashes occur while working with programs, or even just sitting at the desktop with nothing open. Last week, they seemed to be once or twice per day, now I get a BSOD about every ten...
ssacott BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 02-14-2011 12:55 PM
[SOLVED] Many bluescreen crashes!
In the last week i started getting allot of blue screens, and it went from 1 random a day to almost 1 every 30min while im playing.. almost 80-90% of all the bluescreens happens while im playing a game (Starcraft, Heroes of newerth etc) i can play the game fine.. but after around 20min into it, i...
Svxji Windows XP Support 44 02-10-2011 08:18 AM