Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Solaris 10&11 cpu load average states

This is a discussion on Solaris 10&11 cpu load average states within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. need to capture the following data on an hourly basis with out cronjob scheduling:- 1. load averages 2. Total no.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
Registered Member

need to capture the following data on an hourly basis with out cronjob scheduling:-

1. load averages
2. Total no. of processes.
3. CPU state
4. Memory
5. Top 3 process details.

any other third-party tool is available?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2014, 08:34 PM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi, welcome to TSF!!

I would start by having a read through How to use sar for monitoring your Linux system? sysstat sar examples and usage. It should get you started.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows XP Freezes Without Error Message or BSOD
My desktop randomly freezes and will not respond to keyboard or mouse inputs. No blue screen or error code is generated when this happens. Originally this occasionally happened shortly after resuming from standby. However, it has progressed to happen randomly anytime the computer is turned...
mattpete BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 11-20-2012 03:38 PM
BSOD, file attached.
I've been getting BSOD whenever my laptop tries to play youtube videos and mpeg-2 types of videos in Windows Media Player. I've already tried updating my graphic driver from Asus' support center, but when I tried to play it after, they say that my graphic driver crashed and managed to recover....
idkaaw BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 04-20-2012 10:49 AM
BSOD when shutting down my laptop
Hi since I tried to install remote access via a separate user account, which I subsequently deleted again, my laptop does not shut down properly, but it shows the BSOD see attached zip file as per the posting instruction set Answers to your general question below OS - Windows 7 ˇ x86...
joliho BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 04-12-2012 05:30 AM
BSOD various file errors.
Hi, I've had some bsod's for a while and i can't figure out how to solve them, I tried hardware testers and the the CPU, GPU , memory and disk passed without errors, i also tried BSOD Viewer and i saw so many different erros but with one common file in all of them, ntoskrl.exe. So I suspect this is...
Tonicas BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 17 03-09-2012 02:43 PM
CPU Fan Loud
I'm sorry if this is not the right place, but I have no idea where to put this. So, I've had this computer for about 2 years now, and recently the computer has been making some loud noises. Starting yesterday, the computer's been making very worrying buzzing noises. Through a variety of...
orionstar Overclocking 13 03-15-2011 05:59 AM