Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

SD Memory cards

This is a discussion on SD Memory cards within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Good day everyone I have some issues with my Galaxy S5 and the SD card I had take it out

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 07:39 AM   #1
Registered Member

Good day everyone I have some issues with my Galaxy S5 and the SD card I had take it out of my phone and for some reason I lost some family pictures I would like to recover I have surf for different scenarios with some software but all of them just trick you like any antivirus. Can someone help me out trying to recover these files from from my SD card with some sort of software I can download or anything I can do from my samsung S5 please this pics are from family I probably won't get to enjoy in a whiiiiiile (years)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2016, 02:17 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Networking Team |Tech

OS: Windows 10 Pro, Linux, Windows 7 Pro. Work systems - W2K, XP, Win7, RHEL, Solaris.

My System

This software should do the trick.
Free and Easy Photo Recovery Software Recovers Lost Photos Easily - EaseUS

If you are comfortable using the Command Line, this program also works.
PhotoRec - Digital Picture and File Recovery

Just make sure to read the instructions,
PhotoRec Step By Step - CGSecurity

CompTIA - A+, Security+
"There are two types of hard drives. A drive that has failed, and one that will.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:59 AM   #3
Troubled

What kind of SD card did you used?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Problems with staying on line with all Browsers
Hi all, I have a Compaq Microsoft Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pk 3. I checked and it said I have 11.3 GB available. I have downloaded every single Browser, IE keeps saying low on memory, no memory at line 1, 10, 22 etc. freezes up on me & boots me off line.The rest of them seem to all say:...
JoJo62 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 14 06-19-2013 07:43 AM
no audio after installing XP Pro SP3 to IBM T60
Sound worked fine before installing XP Pro SP3......after instal, no audio. No audio after installing XP Pro SP3 (from disc) on an IBM/Lenovo T60 ThinkPad. IBM/Lenovo drivers from Lenovo Support site for "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" are not recognized when trying to install...
Ray G Windows XP Support 19 11-20-2012 07:15 AM
windows 7 freezing like crazy
Hello I'm having trouble getting my comouter to stop freezing up. While doing one task for a long period of time. The software will freeze up to the put of not responding and windows 7 task bar and software icons become unclickable..... but I can still move the mouse but no luck opening anything...
Dev in need Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 29 07-02-2012 04:18 PM
3TB HDD won't format
I recently bought a 3TB 5400RPM hard drive and placed it in an enclosure. I orginially had connected it to my PC via USB 2.0 and formatted the entire drive and everything seemed to be in working order. After that I decided to connect the drive via eSATA because of the speed increase. When...
UhOhOhNo Hard Drive Support 8 09-13-2011 08:22 PM