Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Sceens of apps inverted after upgrade to windows10

This is a discussion on Sceens of apps inverted after upgrade to windows10 within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Applications like Word, Adobe Photoshop, and so on, so in short most application have a black background with white letters

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 06:49 AM   #1
Registered Member

Applications like Word, Adobe Photoshop, and so on, so in short most application have a black background with white letters like in the new applications of windows 10 (e.g. Mail) . This is not the normal mode for these applications. How can I correct this setting?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows 10 Upgrade - MVP Responces Requested
Ok, so there has been some talk about how Windows 10 will be the last "purchased" version.. and some indications that Microsoft wants to move to a paid update service to replace buying your OS outright. To my knowledge, they haven't clarified that to any real extent - but I'll admit to not...
cetkat Windows 10 Support 6 12-01-2015 04:39 PM
windows10 free upgrade notificaton in tray icon
today i got an upgrade notfication offer seems to be from microsoft. is it true? i also got a reserved notice from widows update just in half an hour
roodap Windows 10 Support 24 06-02-2015 12:30 PM
Google removes 22 more malicious Android apps from its Market
Google has removed nearly two dozen malware-infected apps from its official Android Market in the last several days, a security company said Sunday. So far this year, Google has yanked more than 100 malicious Android apps from its download distribution channel. San Francisco-based Lookout...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-13-2011 01:23 PM
Google building Postini features into Apps
Google has started to move email security features from its Postini service into Google Apps, so that IT administrators who use both products don't have to toggle back and forth. "Today, we're excited to announce our first step in creating a unified Google Apps experience by moving some Postini...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 07-18-2011 01:12 PM