User Tag List

richard h

This is a discussion on richard h within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am trying to find software to convert my old Roland MC50 .SNG files so that I can directly put

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am trying to find software to convert my old Roland MC50 .SNG files so that I can directly put them as .mid files into my Yamaha keyboard. They are currently stored on my laptop & on a memory stick as .sng files. Can anyone help? I have tried Voyetra but cannot get past the login page. Roland can no longer help. I do have an MC500 & I understand that if I load a dd floppy I can perhaps load them into that & then transfer them into my Synth. Incidentally my MC50 will work with my Yamaha PSR710 but it is very long winded to copy them into it with moderate success.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Probably not much help, but there's an old DOS program called sng2mid

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks I will try that. If it works I know from other help forums that this ls quite a common problem & its a shame that Roland can't or won't help.
Closed Thread