Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Older Google Chrome version download

This is a discussion on Older Google Chrome version download within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all. Does anyone know where I can specifically download Google Chrome version 31.0.1650.63 I have this version and like

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 07:39 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi all. Does anyone know where I can specifically download Google Chrome version 31.0.1650.63
I have this version and like it very much, but Google constantly tries to update it and then it always takes a lot of time to fix it.
It's for windows xp home edition. If someone knows how to stop google's attempt to silent update it, please let me know. So far attempts have been hit and miss.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2015, 07:51 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

To disable: Address Bar>chrome://plugins>Google Update>Disable

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
safesear.ch help
https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/help-with-safesear-ch-861786.html#post5387034 I let my previous thread lapse due to my lack of response, was on vacation. The link above is to the original thread per the instructions. Thanks
antlad Resolved HJT Threads 16 09-04-2014 08:37 PM
Multiple computer issues, Win Explorer stops responding
I'm having numerous issues on my computer, all of them starting a couple weeks ago. The problems include: random shut downs, missing desktop icons, applications hang when starting, unable to stop processes using task manager (and sometimes unable to even start task manager), unable to shut down...
Ugarte Resolved HJT Threads 9 06-28-2014 09:32 AM
Bad Image errors
Hi there, I've just started suffering from Bad Image errors when trying to run certain exe files on my Win 7 PC with error message saying that certain exe and dll files are "either not designed to run in Windows or contains an error". Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Festoon Resolved HJT Threads 26 10-15-2013 06:32 AM
Memory Leak in svchost.exe file
Computer information: Running "Windows XP PROFESSIONAL 2002 SP 3" X86 DELL DIMENSION DV051 WITH ABOUT 2 GIGS OF RAM 145 GIG HD WITH ABOUT 96 GIGS FREE EXTERNAL HD WITH 500 GIGS..100 GIGS FREE I HAVE ONE FLASH DRIVE USB CONNECTED 2 GIGS
madnkrazy Windows XP Support 7 07-05-2011 04:46 PM
DirectX Error [moved from Vista/7]
I've been told to run dxdiag, but when I do it says Error: Could not load dxdiagn.dll I've also downloaded DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. However, when I attempt to install direct x, this appears: An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in...
eiliant BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-07-2011 01:29 AM