Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

OFFLINE google doc file location, Android tablet

This is a discussion on OFFLINE google doc file location, Android tablet within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. ALL OFFLINE: I saved a google-doc file as an RTF on my Android tablet while OFFLINE. (Unlike using it online

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 01:17 AM   #1
Registered Member

ALL OFFLINE:
I saved a google-doc file as an RTF on my Android tablet while OFFLINE.
(Unlike using it online in a browser, it does not let me choose a location, so I assume it defaults to google-drive.)
Still OFFLINE, I want to transfer this RTF to my Windows 10 laptop via data cable for further editing, just like I do with JPGs.

Which is the file path to google-drive (or wherever the file is kept now), since I cannot find it?

(The only other solution I can see is to transfer the content to Andropen Office, because there I can choose the location where to save the file and find it in the directory when looking at it in Windows 10. This is obviously circuitous and time consuming.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2018, 02:06 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Did you see this https://support.google.com/android/a...64445?hl=en-GB hope it helps.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:14 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks joeten for trying.
It does not answer my question, though.

I already know how to transfer files.

The part in question is the LOCATION of google-doc files within the shown directories...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2018, 02:19 AM   #4
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Did you check the downloads app or android file manager there might be a folder for google drive.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 10-17-2018, 03:39 AM   #5
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

Or open google drive, do you see the file in the files list ? if so, go to it's properties and you should be able to see the full path..

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search