Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Nexus 7 won't appear on Device Manager

This is a discussion on Nexus 7 won't appear on Device Manager within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, my Nexus 7 (2012) running 4.0.4 will not appear on Device Manager on any Windows 7, 8.1 or 10

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Hi, my Nexus 7 (2012) running 4.0.4 will not appear on Device Manager on any Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 PC. I have done that same steps as I did with another Nexus 7 running 4.4.4.

I'm trying to use ADB to upgrade to a newer OS since it will not get the OTA update. Is there any way to connect wirelessly over ADB without need a USB connection at all?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer won't post BIOS
I have a friends old PC and was reinstalling XP at their request as they've had trouble and thought it might help. I formatted, reinstalled XP and then restarted after installing the drivers which were missing. After the restart I was unable to install any virus software, and after about five...
gemmers Motherboards, Bios & CPU 5 10-10-2013 03:17 PM
no audio after installing XP Pro SP3 to IBM T60
Sound worked fine before installing XP Pro SP3......after instal, no audio. No audio after installing XP Pro SP3 (from disc) on an IBM/Lenovo T60 ThinkPad. IBM/Lenovo drivers from Lenovo Support site for "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" are not recognized when trying to install...
Ray G Windows XP Support 19 11-20-2012 07:15 AM
BSOD Help
Computer is giving bsod, i have attached a bsod zip file of the 3 bsod mini dumps. thanks Summary Operating System MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 CPU
dunz BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 03-12-2012 07:03 PM
[SOLVED] Sims 3 Late Nights Crashing To Desktop
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this very annoying problem! Its being played on windows server 2008, it loads up fine no problems and nice and quickly however 10 minutes into the game it crashes to the desktop nice and smoothly as if you just exited it, sometimes when I try to...
hazel PC Gaming Support 2 04-24-2011 06:10 AM
[System] Slows down to 13%-20% semi randomly.
Hello this is my first time posting on this forum. Problem: I'll run a program such as Stress Tests or CS:S and roughly within 15 minutes (give or take) I start to stutter and soon as I close the program CS:S I'll look at my processes and notice that system nt kernel is saying anywhere from...
X Myth BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 40 03-28-2011 01:53 AM