Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

MS SCCM 2012 R2

This is a discussion on MS SCCM 2012 R2 within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. New to the forum - Got a question - and new to MS SCCM 2012 - is it possible to

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 06:17 AM   #1
Registered Member

New to the forum - Got a question - and new to MS SCCM 2012 - is it possible to deploy and manage Group Policies on this server. If so are the GPOs installed by default or can they be imported in. Any/all advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Thank You
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Defender Issues
Hi there, Just last night I took the bull by the horns, and uninstalled Norton Internet Security - FINALLY! However I ran into a problem after this. After using the Norton Removal Tool, I restarted my computer as requested by the wizard, and then proceeded to try and re-activate Windows...
HomicidalBunny Windows 8, 8.1 Support 85 08-23-2013 09:27 AM
Computer crash - Screen goes off
Hello. I've tried running multiple things though my head of what could be causing my issue, but I've not been able to resolve it. My computer can run fine for weeks at a time, and then all of a sudden it'll become ill and crash very regularly. But then it'll stop and begin some time after...
Colonel_Black Other Hardware Support 57 08-01-2013 03:41 PM
BSOD Cache_Manager, New hardware
Just recently purchased a brand new motherboard, CPU, and RAM and my computer has had a multitude of BSODs since the new equipment has been installed. I'm fairly certain its incompatible RAM, but I'm not completely sure. I have tried switching DIMM slots and I followed the manual on where to place...
ColeM8 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 32 04-30-2013 05:08 AM
months-long BSOD problem - please help!
My computer keeps crashing, 2-3 times a day. Usually it's when I'm streaming video. I've attached the required jcgriff files. Please help! PS - Could be relevant: I'm running an overclocked V3 gaming machine
hanideal BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-29-2013 08:19 AM
Multiple Blue Screen Errors (VISTA)
I wont post the whole story because it was quite long but here is a link to another help forum I posted on. Vista Multiple Blue Screen Errors - PC Help Forum - Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (x86) - OS came pre-installed on computer - Hardware and OS is about 3-4 years old I believe -AMD...
Npons BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 05-01-2012 12:42 PM