Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Major problems with my HP touchpad web os 3.0.5

This is a discussion on Major problems with my HP touchpad web os 3.0.5 within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I rebooted my HP touchpad like I always do and something happened...I lost all my downloads (even the ones I

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

I rebooted my HP touchpad like I always do and something happened...I lost all my downloads (even the ones I paid for from the HP app catalogue) I tried to download the ones I remembered I keep getting error messages. I also now can't save pictures by double clicking I get an error message.
I have had TouchPad for a little more than a year and warranty has expired.
I have over 26gb left from 32
product #FB359UA#ABA
model HSTNH-129C
Would appreciate any help you can give me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PC hijack
I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 running the 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. It appears it's being accessed by a remote computer when connected to a network. A message pops up on the screen that it is being controlled by a remote PC, then it lists the I.P. address of the offending machine. It's slow...
triing Resolved HJT Threads 15 02-17-2012 09:29 AM
Virus detected but not permanently deleted
Hi, I recently had the windows 7 antivirus virus that blocks .exes, and I successfully managed to get rid of the fake antivirus popups and reenabled .exes. However, it has left a file named DWH3C07.tmp in my (user)/appdata/local/temp folder that microsoft security essentials, and symantec have...
roger.q Resolved HJT Threads 16 01-07-2012 02:49 PM
BCS Downloader
Hi, I apparently have the same issue as posted in this thread: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/downloader-bcs-564732.html McAfee found and quarantined the referenced trojan in a scan on my system. I have followed the instructions and would sure appreciate your help in...
jdog Resolved HJT Threads 14 04-25-2011 03:31 PM