Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Lotus Notes agenda sunchronizing with Google Agenda

This is a discussion on Lotus Notes agenda sunchronizing with Google Agenda within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi to all, I have a question: is it possible to synchronize Lotus Notes (version 8.5) with Google Agenda? Till

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 07:37 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hi to all,

I have a question: is it possible to synchronize Lotus Notes (version 8.5) with Google Agenda? Till now i haven't found any solution but maybe someone here knows a trick on how to do it.

Many thanks in advance!

nomko
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Specified Network Name No Longer Available error Lotus Notes win2003SP2 terminal srvr
Hi, I've been searching thru the internet for so long hoping to find a solution to this error. For months already, we always encounter this error "Specified Network Name No Longer Available" in Lotus Notes application running inside Terminal Server Win2003SP2. I work in a big corporate company with...
mackyboy026 Windows Servers 2 11-30-2013 06:06 PM
How to connect a database to a Lotus Notes form to be able to use Notes as a front-en
I have imported a dataset on a Lotus Notes form and want it to be able to populate a table on another form (or view) in Lotus Notes. I do not have a developing background and have been googling most of my questions, and one of the answers I got was to have two forms (one for the dataset and one for...
yortos Programming 0 07-04-2013 03:09 PM
[SOLVED] VIRUS????
Hello, Could someone PLEASE help me? I'm getting a lot of page 404 error, "Welcome to nginx!" when trying to load a page from my bookmark or even a simple search result from Google. Thank you very much for your time!!!!!! ***************************** . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) -...
bcdinh Resolved HJT Threads 48 03-19-2012 06:33 PM
browser hijack on google search
Browser Hijack on Google Search My wife's PC is being hijacked after google searches. This happens with Firefox (default browser), Chrome and IE. Can you help me? Here are some tool outputs that will hopefully provide the right information: MBAM Malwarebytes'...
awalker7 General Computer Security 3 10-08-2011 12:04 PM
Google building Postini features into Apps
Google has started to move email security features from its Postini service into Google Apps, so that IT administrators who use both products don't have to toggle back and forth. "Today, we're excited to announce our first step in creating a unified Google Apps experience by moving some Postini...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 07-18-2011 01:12 PM