Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Lotus Notes 8.5.3 "Unable To Invoke Program"

This is a discussion on Lotus Notes 8.5.3 "Unable To Invoke Program" within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey all, Just got a little issue with some of my users today, when trying to open an email attachment

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 03:03 AM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to RossDoughty
Question

Hey all,

Just got a little issue with some of my users today, when trying to open an email attachment in Lotus Notes, they get the error "Unable To Invoke Program". Now, they can always just save the attachment and then open it through windows explorer, which is fine, but I would rather get a proper solution for this.

Knowing almost nothing about Lotus Notes does not help me I know but I think it may have something to do with the default file association, however my colleague tells me that Notes uses the windows file associations, which are working.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks a lot,

Ross.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
Registered Member

Hi,

Please delete cache.ndk and bookmark.nsf once and then restart the lotus notes. then try to open the attachment it will work.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search