User Tag List

links

This is a discussion on links within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I was sent a link so would be able to take an assessment test, i could not click on it,

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

Twisted

I was sent a link so would be able to take an assessment test, i could not click on it, so i typed it in and clicked search web. Nothing found, now i am not t great with computers, but i give it a good shot. what should i do now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #2
Registered Member

What happened to my answer
Old 05-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #3
Registered Member

are you getting the question
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2012, 06:47 AM   #4
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Contact whoever sent you the link and ask them to confirm it's working.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Command Line - Moving Directories with links
Okay. So this is what I am doing, I am just looking for some help and guidance doing it. I am not going to reinstall windows just to get things to where I am going. I am moving the Users folder from the windows 7 x64 installation command line, from the repair section. I am trying to avoid...
Sagenth Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 01-25-2012 01:47 AM
Can't see web site links
I have XP Pro SP3 32-bit. I can't see most of the links on all the websites I go to. I'm using IE8 & Firefox 8.0 (affects both). They are up to date and I have the latest Adobe Flash and Java. All I can see is basic text and some outlines of where visuals and links should be. If I hover over where...
raiden1701 Windows XP Support 36 12-23-2011 06:38 AM
CSS error making <a href> links out of order
Hello all, (THERE ARE 2 ATTACHMENTS, HTML AND CSS) I am Code Chick, a Newbie to your group. Thank you for having me on board. I'll try to make my post short and sweet...:wink: After many hours of troubleshooting, it is clear that somehow my CSS page is affecting a set of 4 <a href> links that I...
codechick Web Design & Development 9 07-12-2011 05:53 PM
MMS links
hello, my name is james, and i own a jadoo box(jadootv.com) and you get to add your channels to jadoo tv but they have to be playable in wmp. i have found some live mms links to add but they dont work in jadoo box so i was thinking is there any way of me to convert those mms links to something that...
dish_network Networking Support 0 04-03-2011 10:57 AM