Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Installing Garageband

This is a discussion on Installing Garageband within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey, Can anyone please tell me any way to install garageband on a windows pc ?

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 10:22 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey,

Can anyone please tell me any way to install garageband on a windows pc ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2017, 03:52 PM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi, Welcome to TSF!

Unfortunately you can't install GarageBand on Windows. It is a Apple only product. There are alternatives to it, as seen here.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Old 10-02-2017, 06:29 PM   #3
Game Team Tech

https://winbuzzer.com/2016/01/02/garageband-for-windows-how-to-run-it-on-a-pc-and-alternatives-xcxwbt/#Running-a-Garageband-for-Android-clone-on-Windows

There is this to try or use a apple mac pc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
Registered Member

https://garagebandforpc.org/I have tried this way and it works for me, Check this and let me know.
peace.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Steam keeps installing vcredist and DirectX
Hi, I don't know what the purpose is, but Steam have kept installing the same versions of vcredist and DirectX over and over again for a year now. I started to get fed up with it, and one day had to make a clean install of Windows 7 for other reasons. I decided to experiment and downloaded /all/...
FreddeN93 PC Gaming Support 6 01-22-2014 09:28 AM
How do i disable intel's graphics?
I know that my PC comes with something similiar to a graphics card, it is even wired into my windows 8 settings all by itself. I am having a tech problem, and i believe the display card is the main problem as everything else seems to check, how can i disable it and go back to the display card-less...
aayushagra Video Card Support 37 03-25-2013 09:29 AM
DirectX Errors - Help!
Hey all, have registered to try and get some help from people who know what they're talking about. I've bought Civilization V today, and have tried to install it, but have run into issues. When installing it from disk, I encountered problems and Windows told me the programme may not have...
Davesmason Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 06-17-2011 02:26 AM
[SOLVED] I am installing a new power supply now... a missing cable?
I removed my dell power supply and now installing a new one. I am installing this one: https://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/3328/2595/-/18832167/Corsair-Enthusiast-Series-TX650-V2-High-Performance-650W-ATX-Power-Supply/Product.html?searchfilters=ae36{Corsair}%2b However, the older power supply had...
yhayatli Cases and Cooling 4 04-27-2011 09:45 AM
DirectX Error [moved from Vista/7]
I've been told to run dxdiag, but when I do it says Error: Could not load dxdiagn.dll I've also downloaded DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. However, when I attempt to install direct x, this appears: An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in...
eiliant BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-07-2011 01:29 AM