Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

IBM iSeries problem....

This is a discussion on IBM iSeries problem.... within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I need to know how to take a spooled file on the iSeries to a Word Processing or Notepad type

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Registered Member

I need to know how to take a spooled file on the iSeries to a Word Processing or Notepad type of document and send to a user via e-mail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
Registered Member

You've probably already worked this out but using iSeries Navigator is a great and easy way to extract spool files from the iSeries and to put it on your desktop.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Endless scrolling problem
Having a ridiculous problem where my screen won't stop scrolling endlessly. Any page that has a scrollbar like a website, Skype friends list or drop down menus, even sliders in my audio settings will scroll down without stopping, as if an invisible person was rolling the scroll wheel on my mouse. ...
Clarri Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 09-25-2012 05:45 AM
Generals Zero Hour - Problem...
Hello everyone =) How are you ? I hope you are fine =) Before I start, I want to apologize if my message was at the wrong section, But I faced a problem and I hope I can find a solution here, so I am very sorry if I posted in the wrong section ... My problem is a connection problem that...
Khaled9447 PC Gaming Support 7 06-08-2012 04:45 PM
bsod
Hi i havn't a clue what this is im a novice at computing,i have been having this bsod 2 times a day for the last 5 days.........Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 2057 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 124 ...
Bill9 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 05-18-2012 04:39 AM
ibm thinkpad R50 e problem... big stress !!!
hi there... to cut a long story short ... a while back now, i decided to download all the latest downloads etc from the ibm site for my thinkpad R50e to try and keep everything up to date, as i hadnt done so for a long time.... then, when wanting to use my laptop one day to go on line using the...
phantom2012 Driver Support 1 10-06-2011 10:50 AM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM