Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

i5 os database

This is a discussion on i5 os database within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hi guys who can help me with creating a database on i5 os

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

hi guys who can help me with creating a database on i5 os
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
Registered Member

Cry

how do i create a database on db2 in i5 os? thanx

when installing an LLP what is the instal location the system asks is it the disk drive? if it is how do i see the disk drives on my system using a CL command?thanx
Old 11-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #3
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

Welcome to TSF!!

Can you give me a little more on i5 os, all that I can find is that it is an OS created by IBM for their i5 servers.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link from Non-secured to secured Access database using VBA
From a non-secured (no mdw file) Access 2003 database mdb (or mde) file, I need to be able to create links, one at a time, to multiple tables in a secured Access database (database has an mdw file). I know the name of the secured database and a valid sign-on name and a valid password for the...
wstanley Microsoft Office support 0 10-03-2011 05:55 AM
Oracle downplays risks to its database vulnerabilities, security vendor claims
Oracle may be subtly misleading customers about the severity of some of the vulnerabilities found in its database software, according to researchers from database security software provider Application Security (AppSec). "Oracle likes to downplay the risk of its vulnerabilities," said Alex...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 04-28-2011 08:38 AM
InfoPath 2007 - Retrieve data from one table, submit to another table (same database)
Hello, I've been struggling with getting a simple InfoPath 2007 form to work with a test MS Access 2007 database. I feel the best way to explain what I am doing is by giving you an example. Background of scenario: Lets say I am a distributor of gas cylinders. I have 100 different gas...
lespaul00 Microsoft Office support 1 03-25-2011 10:05 AM
Oracle relaunches UK-developed database firewall
The innovative database firewall that disappeared into Oracle after the acquisition of UK startup Secerno has been formally re-launched by the software giant. Now called simply the ‘Oracle Database Firewall’, the product can trace its lineage back to a room full of post-graduate Oxford...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 02-15-2011 08:20 AM
MS Access 2007 - Sharing a database across multiple international users
Hi All, New to the forum but couldn't find a previous question on this after searching the site. I have created a database for the first time and created the relevant relationships and forms to enter the data. I now want to share the database with multiple users located in different...
markdalester Microsoft Office support 3 02-02-2011 02:29 PM