Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

how to make operating system bootable

This is a discussion on how to make operating system bootable within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. could you please help me on how to get an operating system that is downloaded from torrentz can be made

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
Registered Member

could you please help me on how to get an operating system that is downloaded from torrentz can be made into a bootable os cd/dvd...?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2011, 06:25 AM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Which operating system is it? Free Linux or an illegal copy of Windows?

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Old 11-12-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
Registered Member

its windows server 2003 and winows7 ultimate downloaded from torrentz (bit torrent)...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2011, 07:57 AM   #4
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

We don't offer any support for torrents or pirate versions of commercially available software. Thread closed.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSD on Gateway SX2800-01
Not sure what can fix this as it is random in occurrence it can freeze up on something as simple as play words with friends on facebook. Computer starts lagging and the chime you hear when you click on something drags on for a few seconds. Mouse slows in movement as well. Eventually computer locks...
jsh1975 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 30 12-09-2011 03:37 PM
[BSOD] Several Crashes
Frankly I'm a bit stumped, what I've done up to this point was pointless so I'd like to start fresh in finding out what's wrong with my hardware/software. Firstly, the problem at hand is that I'm randomly facing BSODS often times while I'm playing games but I don't think the games have much to...
Devilize BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 15 08-25-2011 04:42 AM
BSOD - Driver Power State Failure
Hello, I am new to this forum, which I found online while searching for a fix to a BSOD I'm repeatedly having. I am hoping someone could help me out because it is getting extremely frustrating. The PC is used as a dedicated media center. So having the system go down multiple times during a...
conecommander BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 08-17-2011 08:18 PM
BSOD Driver power failure
OS- Windows 7 32 bit Os is original Os is pre-installed on system less than 6 months old OS has not been reinstalled Intel(R) core(TM) i5 CPU M 580 @2.67GHZ NVIDIA NVS 3100M
fatboy_2u BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 04-05-2011 02:47 PM
Persistent BSOD errors
Hi, My Acer aspire 8735G is repeatedly having BSOD errors. The OS is Windows 7 (x64), and was pre-installed I have only had the machine since June/July I have previously reset to factory settings, but used the function which automatically backed up all files and retained the OS. As for the...
FGZstar BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 01-02-2011 04:48 AM