Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

free os which can support rich touch based ui

This is a discussion on free os which can support rich touch based ui within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. can any one suggest me an os which is free compact but can support rich user interface . html 5

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 05:02 AM   #1
Registered Member

Roll Eyes

can any one suggest me an os which is free compact but can support rich user interface . html 5 my first preference.

As per my requirement I need to run just one touch enabled App which will interact with server and no local storage require . I want to run it on a assembled 10inch tablet or may be on little bit bigger screen.

my budget is less so os need to work on low configuration . I need to run 3 devices like that . So any other method like thin client or anything which can be cheaper but can give a rich user interface on touch screen device

mods if I posted it on wrong section please correct it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Guessing Google’s Chromium won't (might try). There's a free version of BSD called PC-BSD which because it's Unix based might be the answer.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] BSOD almost every night
I built this box in December and installed W8 on it. IT's fast and never gave me a problem until about 4 weeks ago. Suddenly, almost every night, it crashes and I wake up and see the system is off. I've tired WhoCrashed and got mostly "This was probably caused by the following module: cmudaxp.sys...
pcostanza BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 38 05-20-2013 07:27 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD - Video Driver related?
Windows 7 service pack 1 64 bit this is the original os, original install, full retail version I built this system in late december, os install is of the same age cpu - Intel Core i5 3570 graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti motherboard - MSI B75MA-E33 (MS-7808) power supply -...
Hishu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 02-05-2013 06:46 AM
BSOD after few minutes of gaming
Hello, and thanks in advance for taking the time to help. First off, I couldn't find a thread with specific instructions on who to acquire all the specific log files for Windows XP - it seems the stickies only pertain to Windows 7 / Vista. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'll...
Deamon615 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 37 11-04-2012 02:18 PM