Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Forward all traffic to a specific URL

This is a discussion on Forward all traffic to a specific URL within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have a Squid Proxy Server running on EC2 instance and I want this proxy to forward all its

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I have a Squid Proxy Server running on EC2 instance and I want this proxy to forward all its incoming traffic to a specific URL.

Is this possible? Please help.

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Port Forward to a URL?
We have an app that resides on our local server that is accessed via a web browser (i.e. server-app1/appname). This app is setup within IIS ruunning on Server 2012. I need to allow outside access to this app for our employees. I have setup a DNS entry (i.e. https://appname.website.com) that has a...
alyman Protocols and Routing 1 07-26-2017 12:30 PM
Forward or Redirect from IP to Domain Name URL
Hi all, I am not an expert at routing but was wondering what the most cost and time effective way to have an ip request return with another ip address from outside the WAN of the router. Specifically want to have an application request for example 192.168.1.121 and have 173.194.43.41 respond and...
nassausky Protocols and Routing 6 10-24-2012 08:56 AM
Google hardens HTTPS encrypted traffic against future attacks
Google has modified the encryption method used by its HTTPS-enabled services including Gmail, Docs and Google+, in order to prevent current traffic from being decrypted in the future when technological advances make this possible. The majority of today's HTTPS implementations use a private key...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 11-25-2011 01:55 PM
Outlook try to reconnect many times when connect using VPN
When I connect to the exchange server by using Cisco VPN, microsoft outlook display warning "microsoft try to reconnect ... " many times, at that time I cannot send or receive email, it failed. The VPN still connected so I don't know why? At first I think the problem from MTU so I decrease the MTU...
louisdinh Networking Support 2 07-31-2011 08:14 AM
TCP traffic and NAT network.
Hi guys, I wonder if any of you can help or correct me. I have tried to understand these TCP traffic and NAT network but not sure if what I write is correct. So if anyone can give an input and idea which the correct explanation I would be very appreciated. Thanks. PS: Please refer to the...
siabanie Networking Support 3 05-18-2011 08:16 AM