Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Flashing Android Tablet

This is a discussion on Flashing Android Tablet within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have found lots of sites giving advice on flashing Android Tablets, but they all refer to the use of

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 01:29 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have found lots of sites giving advice on flashing Android Tablets, but they all refer to the use of volume buttons to select options.
My tablet (Yuntab) does not have any external volume controls, It only has ON/OFF, a BACK button and a small hole that I guess is for resetting.
Is there a way this can be flashed? Does anyone have any advice, please?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What?s the best high end Android tablet for Black Friday 2015?
Hey guys, Iím in Canada and I plan to buy my first tablet in the next few months, probably on Black Friday (November 27) or Cyber Monday. What do you think is the best high end Android tablet in general ? I have also listed my specific needs and desires below. I love technology. I...
Darth80 Android OS 4 10-07-2015 05:00 PM
Flashing light on DataTraveler flash drive plugged to Android Tablet
When I use usb cable to plugin 8 gb DataTravaler G3 to Curtis 7029 Android tablet. It keeps on flashing even when I don't click on a file inside flash drive and just plug it in to tablet. But this doesn't happen on older Kingston DataTraveler flash drive which are like 4 gbs, 2 gbs,...
zhong Android OS 1 01-19-2012 01:04 PM