Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Error on Sylvania Net-Booklet (Windows CE)

This is a discussion on Error on Sylvania Net-Booklet (Windows CE) within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My daughter got a Sylvania Net-Booklet for Christmas, when she powers on it goes to the desktop and immediately gets

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
Registered Member

My daughter got a Sylvania Net-Booklet for Christmas, when she powers on it goes to the desktop and immediately gets an error message saying Application explorer.exe encountered a serious error and needs to shut down and it freezes, anybody know how i can fix this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! - 12-11 Malware Viruses & Trojans
Hello, I have exactly the same problems as I'm In Trouble by Clark76. The only differene is that I'm running XP. Here are my logs: DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_18 Run by Owner at 20:39:29 on 2011-12-11 Microsoft Windows XP...
susannyc Resolved HJT Threads 64 12-28-2011 08:26 PM
"System Fix" virus hijacked computer
Hello, I’ve got a computer infected with the “System Fix” Virus. I believe the OS is Windows XP Professional. Searching the Tech Support Forum lead me to this thread: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/im-in-trouble-614906.html Since that thread is getting quite long, I figured...
SilentJim Resolved HJT Threads 48 12-02-2011 08:10 AM
Sluggish Computer, possible virus
Hello, My computer has been running real sluggish lately and I am not sure what the problem is. At first I thought it was Maleware, but after running Malwarebyte's my computer has not gotten any better. So I am turning to you guys to see if anyone can help. Below is the DDS file. . DDS...
Suprk Resolved HJT Threads 10 06-07-2011 02:15 PM
Can someone help me see what's up?
I'm a real computer noob I don't know exactly what's going on but ill try to describe it, mostly I'm concerned about a keylogger though. The other problems are every now and then on Google I'll click a link and I'll get sent to some random website, sometimes outta nowhere a new tab will open up to...
soboman Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 13 05-13-2011 02:20 PM
Random popups and site redirecting virus
Hello, I'm new to the forum and my problem is that I'm being redirected to unwanted sites like Tazinga or Binkx. I'm running Windows XP and my laptop is about 7 years old. Any help would be great! Here are the Hijack specc UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED,...
Hexamus Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 01-11-2011 07:15 PM