Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

EPC Mini Netbook WIN CE 6 No sound

This is a discussion on EPC Mini Netbook WIN CE 6 No sound within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have received a new EPC Mini Netbook as a gift. No problems with getting on Internet. It is fast

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have received a new EPC Mini Netbook as a gift. No problems with getting on Internet. It is fast and does a very good job. Only problem is I want to listen to some music while I surf, but can't get any sound. Headphone plug in was no help. Made sure it was not on mute and that sound was turned up, but still nothing......HELP!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New HDD in HP mini 110 netbook
I replaced the HD in an HP Mini 110. However I'm at a loss on how to get the operating system back on the new HD. The previous one had completely failed. I downloaded the WinXP ISO from Microsoft's website but it's not bootable when burned to a CD for some reason (Tried booting it on my Mac's...
jbessom Laptop Support 3 06-15-2011 11:56 PM
Disabling on board sound win 7 64 bit
Can someone please guide me thru' this procedure? I know as far as "press Del key on start up" & look for "on board sound" then disable, but would feel happier with a step by step guide. Regards, Mockerkin
hotchberry Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 04-17-2011 02:10 AM
problems with streaming video after win 7 update
got the latest service pack, had a problem installing it, so installed the hotfix, then the sp, and everything worked fine. now when i go on CNN, youtube, bofunk or any other site and watch a streaming video, the video plays like in on a VERY SLOW dial up. tryed reinstalling flash, both ie and...
allmightypuff Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 04-16-2011 06:39 AM
Sound issues on my Win Vista
Hi, I was wondering if someone could perhaps assist me in fixing the sound problems I'm experiencing on my Windows Vista. What has happened lately is sound will play normally for a few days and then one moment I get on the computer (reboot), and the sound is a bit choppy when I hear the sounds at...
guitarechoes76 Sound Cards 1 03-03-2011 11:06 PM
Win DVD Player plays sound but no video
I have an old dell Dimension XPS R450 running W 98SE. I have previously been able to play DVD's using the Windows DVD Player and a Cinemaster Decoder Card and nVidia ZXV 8MB video card through the monitor. When I try and play a DVD now I get a message to say Windows cannot show the DVD title on the...
Goldfish56 Win 98 & ME Support 3 01-22-2011 09:45 PM