User Tag List

dhcp

This is a discussion on dhcp within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have no ideai how to install dhcp server plese give the information about dhcp.with step

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
Registered Member

i have no ideai how to install dhcp server plese give the information about dhcp.with step
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

What Operating system?

What Hardware are you using?

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Dell Latitude D610 - Wireless Driver Issues
Hi, I'm computer illiterate and have done all I can to try to resolve an issue. I have a Dell Latitude D610. It was having system issues so I contacted Dell to get the restore CD. I reinstall the OS and removed everything that was originally on the PC. When I tried to get online wirelessly the...
gnannka Driver Support 32 08-20-2014 12:30 PM
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
no internet connection at home
My pc will connect everywhere else but my house and my brothers laptop will connect at my house. I have no green light on my Ethernet cable, when I try to see my ip address it says media disconnected. I've uninstalled and reinstated my driver. I've also tried a few things that I've read on here...
danpull Networking Support 28 09-08-2011 09:14 AM
Internet Keeps Dropping
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, anyways I have a connection problem with my internet. Let me explain: My wireless internet keeps disconnecting for a constant period of 3-5 minutes, and I have to connect all over again. It gets really annoying, especially when I play online MMO's. Sometimes the...
CheeseLuvas Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 4 05-08-2011 03:06 PM
Access to Internet lost
Hi guys, I'm working on a home network where quite regularly the internet connection drops and requires the router to be restarted. I know this is something that can happen from time to time but this is happening every few days. For this reason we swapped the modem/router for a new one to see if...
PaoloPanella Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 9 03-11-2011 05:55 AM