Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

crashed 3rd gen ipod touch

This is a discussion on crashed 3rd gen ipod touch within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. went to reset an ipod 3rd gen to factory settings now all it does is load to an skull then

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

went to reset an ipod 3rd gen to factory settings now all it does is load to an skull then freezes then does it again cant figure out what to do anyone have any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2012, 05:15 AM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

Unfortunately we can't help you with this issue. It appears that the iPod has been jailbroken and we can't support this. For more information on jailbreaking see AT&T set to crack down on illegal tethering.

This thread is now closed. If you have any question please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ipod touch 3rd gen white screen of death
I have tried restarting it, restoring it, draining the battery and then trying everything again....and it still has a white screen. Itunes recognizes it but I don't think it detects anything wrong. I actually got it from a friend and it was dropped and the digitizer cracked (but I can fix...
Guitarlover Apple iOS 1 04-02-2013 06:32 AM
Ipod Touch 2nd Gen charger port how to repair/replace
Hi pritty much in the title hope someone can help as this is the only section i thought was relevent for the question. My ipod touch 2nd gen port no longer charges or be accepted in any computer apparentely this is a common fault with them its not the cable as bought 4 new ones and tried charging...
Morgiee101 Other Hardware Support 1 01-11-2011 06:17 AM