Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

ChromeOS corruption

This is a discussion on ChromeOS corruption within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Even I though I work with my computers, I have not had any experience with Chromebooks. My clients Chromebook (Samsung

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
Registered Member

Even I though I work with my computers, I have not had any experience with Chromebooks.
My clients Chromebook (Samsung 303C) won't boot up, saying that ChromeOS is corrupted.
He hasn't backed up his files though, how do I back up the Chromebook before I recover it?
Where is the recover button?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2018, 10:02 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Try here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/c...meos-recovery/

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD on bluestacks
Hi, I get random BSOD while using bluestacks on my win-7 PC, please help it's really annoying. All report files are attached below. I am sure bluestacks is the culprit because it never happens without it. Thanks in advance
alifaraz21 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 01-26-2015 02:01 PM
0x0109 BSOD: Need help
My system suffers from BSOD that happens randomly. Here I've attached the zip file of my info as instructed. Also my PERFMON doesn't want to generate he HTML file (some time out error) so I didn't include in attachment. The BSOD description mostly is: Modification of system code or a critical...
Ran_TH BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-13-2013 11:03 AM
Constant BSOD's, at various times.
Hello, This is my first time posting on a site of this nature and I'm not sure as to what detail I need to provide in order to get full assistance, but I will post what I know right now, and will greatly appreciate any help on what I can do to solve the appearance of the BSODs. They occur...
yev1master BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 10-11-2012 09:32 AM
STOP 0x0000001E... only at night... data corruption?
Well, every single night for the past 5 days in between 12AM and 8AM my PC has been blue screening. Throughout my PC's life, it's had some problems blue-screening but I've always been able to fix it. Since June 2009 when I installed my OS, I've had to restore backups at least 3 times, and...
raybob95 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 08-17-2011 01:42 AM