Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Chromebook Recovery - HP Chromebook 14 SMB

This is a discussion on Chromebook Recovery - HP Chromebook 14 SMB within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. I work for a school, and we had a Chromebook

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2019, 06:35 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. I work for a school, and we had a Chromebook donated to us. The Chrome OS had been cleared off of the device. This normally is not a problem for us. I just go to the Chrome recovery app, download the correct operating system, and I'm on my way. However with this HP Chromebook, that has not been a successful task!! The Chromebook that I am working on is an HP Chromebook 14-SMB. It contains an Atheros Model: AR5B22, and a Huawei model: MU736. Any ideas or suggestions on how to make this Chromebook functional again?

Thank you in advance, I appreciate it!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for FREE imaging software? Look here!
Hi and welcome. :wave: Thanks for passing by. The photographer's Corner is for amateur still photography of all levels ranging from the absolute beginner to more advanced enthusiast. If you need answers on graphic design, digital imaging or media problems, please visit the TSF Forum that...
DonaldG Photographer's Corner 5 05-07-2013 04:26 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD - Video Driver related?
Windows 7 service pack 1 64 bit this is the original os, original install, full retail version I built this system in late december, os install is of the same age cpu - Intel Core i5 3570 graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti motherboard - MSI B75MA-E33 (MS-7808) power supply -...
Hishu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 02-05-2013 06:46 AM
Recovery Partition into USB
Hello to fellow mates at TSF, I'm hoping i could pick on some of your brains ^^ I have a Sony Vaio Z series which does not have a optical drive. I would like to copy the "recovery partition" into a bootable usb flash drive and eventually use it to do a system recovery. I managed to get...
paddlebash Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 01-24-2011 09:09 PM
Any way to get back my hidden recovery partition?
Laptop model: Acer Aspire 4745G OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit & Linux I did make sets of Recovery DVDs by using the bundled software. I can now do system recovery with the DVDs I created. However, I still want to restore my recovery partition. I NEVER delete and NEVER modify my recovery...
cshong Hard Drive Support 4 01-13-2011 02:04 AM