Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

cant refresh os on multiboot

This is a discussion on cant refresh os on multiboot within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. when running refresh onw8.1 it stops sfter a time sayin that there is an error

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 07:46 AM   #1
Registered Member

when running refresh onw8.1 it stops sfter a time sayin that there is an error
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Firefox Refresh
Hi folks. Hope this is the correct forum. Refresh in IE is just that, refresh, but in Firefox it seems to be different. When I need to refresh a screen in IE all I needed to do is a refresh (F5). This would reload all the data, but I've found with Firefox this is not the case. If I need a...
BigDingus Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 2 03-15-2014 06:32 AM
Program&Driver installation problems after System Refresh
I recently had to do a system refresh on my pc. When it does this it deletes any program that did not originally come with Windows 8 on the computer. So I figured fine, I'll just reinstall all my programs. But, the problem is that some programs I try and re-install fail and they all give me similar...
dJayc Windows 8, 8.1 Support 5 08-28-2013 01:14 PM
Refresh rate disparity Display settings/Nvidia control panel
OS windows 7 4gb RAM at 1333 I am using an HP Compaq LA2205wq monitor via VGA cable with DVI adapter to my nvidia 550 The refresh rate listed as being the currently used in the monitor's setting is 60hz. The refresh rate listed as being the currently used in my nvidia control panel is...
MLuminos Video Card Support 4 07-27-2013 08:29 AM
60Hz Refresh Rate Problem
Hey everyone. I have an Acer X203H LCD monitor that displays at 1600 x 900 and is currently set at a 59Hz refresh rate. My problem is that a lot of games only support even refresh rates like 60, 120, 70-something, etc. for full screen mode. When I set my refresh rate to 60 in the game's display...
PyGuy Other Hardware Support 1 07-31-2012 04:06 PM