Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Can you change the Asus Transformer Prime OS?!

This is a discussion on Can you change the Asus Transformer Prime OS?! within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. It currently runs Android ICS but I was curious to know if it can be changes or ran side by

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Registered Member

It currently runs Android ICS but I was curious to know if it can be changes or ran side by side with another OS such as a WIN OS, to function as a netbook rather than just a supersized "phone"

-Mine system is WIFI only. if it's any significants.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Freeze at ASUS Splash Screen when HDD attached
Just built my new system (below) and can't seem to get it working... AMD Phenom II X4 965 CPU Asus M5A99X Evo MOBO 2 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM Asus ATI Radeon 6450 HD Graphics Corsair CX500 V2 Builder Series PSU 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black 64MB HDD When I switch it on...
andyg88 Other Hardware Support 6 11-28-2011 05:00 PM
Can't change password on winXP
(I hope this is in the right section!) Hi, I use a computer at work that runs XP, and it appears I log in to a remote domain. (This computer's domain is "**TDEPT1", but I log into "***LOGO". ) I have been told I can change my password by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and choosing 'change password',...
Adexis Windows XP Support 2 02-02-2011 11:05 AM
Is there any way to change the view size of all folders?
I'm sure most of you are familiar with the "change your view" option in Windows 7. It gives the folders, apps, and program shortcuts, (or icons) in a certain folder a larger view size. Using this "change your view" option in the top right hand corner of the explorer when you select a folder, you...
jgates0923 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 01-25-2011 09:34 AM
How To change the Firefox Bookmark Menu Timing
Firefox Bookmark Menu Timing I ran a program to "speedup" Firefox and it changed the Firefox Bookmark Menu Timing it such a way that I had trouble using a mouse to select Firefox Bookmarks. It took a lot of research to come up with a solution, so, I wanted to post this on "the web" in...
Terry.Harris Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 0 01-17-2011 06:50 AM