User Tag List

Boot failure

This is a discussion on Boot failure within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Am expereincing a windowa pop up for windos7 boot failure requesting to launch system repair whenever my computer attempts to

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 05:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

Am expereincing a windowa pop up for windos7 boot failure requesting to launch system repair whenever my computer attempts to reboot if power had previous:confused gone,what should i do for the pc to always boot fro start windows normally.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2017, 11:58 AM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

Will it boot at all if you ignore the repair?

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] disk boot failure
Hi all, my first post. I have just reinstalled XP, all went fine, downloaded MSE and switched off. Booting up next day the following message appeared, DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER. Doing this does gets me into XP but it needs to done on each boot up. I have run Win xp...
roymin Windows XP Support 9 03-10-2013 12:50 PM
Boot failure
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on a Kingston SSDNow V+ alongside a standard Seagate HD for storage. My Windows is now refusing to boot and all attempts to repair the system using my repair disc and the Windows 7 disc have failed to solve the problem. When I try to solve it re-installing...
smcc Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 0 03-10-2013 09:17 AM
Slow Startup
Hi, While having a trawl through my system this morning (raining, nothing else appealing to do) I discovered the situation depicted in the attached snip. I assume that this means that all the items listed in Start Menu/Programs will start when I start my system? Could explain why it's best to...
Crossy Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 106 03-27-2012 03:37 PM
Disk Boot Failure (Moved from Vista/7)
I have an Acer desktop that will not boot up correctly. I keep getting the DOS commands: Boot from AHCI CD-ROM NVIDIA Boot Agent 249.0542 PXE-E53: No Boot filename received PXE-M0F: Exiting NVIDIA Boot Agent Disk Boot Failure, Insert System Disk and Press Enter
DHBNY Hard Drive Support 8 04-05-2011 05:45 PM
NTDLR, Disk Boot Failure = Dead HDD?
Hey guys. I've been through quite a lot of trouble with a secondary computer. It has an Asus M2A-VM motherboard, and has been running with two SATA drives, a MaxtorDiamondMax 21 (250 gigs) and a Samsung HD250HJ (also 250 gigs). The system is running winxp prof. Okay, a little...
Powercore Hard Drive Support 1 02-21-2011 08:56 PM