Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Android problems

This is a discussion on Android problems within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello I have a BEEX S5 tablet, and yesterday I was playing Trials Frontier, when it froze. I went to

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 02:00 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello
I have a BEEX S5 tablet, and yesterday I was playing Trials Frontier, when it froze. I went to get a needle, to reset the device, but by the time I was back, it was already rebooting. It looked fine, but instead of restarting properly, it opens 'Android system recovery' and I can't get out of it. I have restarted it many times, using the 'reboot system now' option, but it always gets back in the recovery. There is also some kind of error code under the recovery text, it goes like this: GB7TJET_20140530_A442_B04_006_334PRS_CN
Can anyone help me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2017, 02:46 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Networking Team |Tech

OS: Windows 10 Pro, Linux, Windows 7 Pro. Work systems - W2K, XP, Win7, RHEL, Solaris.

My System

you may want to read this article on why a Android only boots to system recovery. You may need to do a wipe and restore.

Phone stuck on the Android system recovery screen? Try this… | Smart Mobile Phone Solutions

CompTIA - A+, Security+
"There are two types of hard drives. A drive that has failed, and one that will.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:59 AM   #3
Registered Member

Now it ran out of battery, so I put it on charger. But the power button+volume down resulted in two different battery warnings flashing on the screen ! I'm gonna give it some time, and see what I can do. I doubt though, that it's a button problem, since it's not the usual recovery screen. All text, other than the options is red, and there is this weird code... I have no idea.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2017, 06:22 AM   #4
Registered Member

Okay. Now it's charged, power+volume down gets me to 'droidboot' and I can choose between 'reboot droidboot', 'reboot', 'recovery', and 'power off'. Recovery brings me back to the system recovery, so it's no use. Power+volume up does nothing different than a simple startup.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:34 AM   #5
Windows Tech Team
Networking Team |Tech

OS: Windows 10 Pro, Linux, Windows 7 Pro. Work systems - W2K, XP, Win7, RHEL, Solaris.

My System

You might want to download the users manual specific to your tablet, it should have instructions on how to reset the tablet.

CompTIA - A+, Security+
"There are two types of hard drives. A drive that has failed, and one that will.
Closed Thread