Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

Alternate way instead of using netlink

This is a discussion on Alternate way instead of using netlink within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi Experts, We are porting one of our Linux driver to ESXi6.0. Our Linux driver supports netlink and genetlink related

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 03:43 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi Experts,

We are porting one of our Linux driver to ESXi6.0. Our Linux driver supports netlink and genetlink related code, But we are facing some issues while porting Linux driver to ESXi6.0. It seems netlink and genetlink not supporting by ESXi6.0. Is that correct?. If these are not supported by esxi6.0, then is there any equivalent method supporting by esxi6.0?

Regards,
Rakesh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows server 2003 problem
Our Dell sc420 domain controller using Windows 2003 server had a hard drive go south Friday. I had a spare HD, so I was able to restore using a backup and acronis. Problem now are a few things: 1. When the OS is loading, it gets hung up on network settings for 10 min, then goes on to allow...
bradmd Windows Servers 1 09-24-2014 09:26 AM
How to verify hotmail account using an alternate email
My friend has a hotmail account that is blocked and he can't send emails or use windows live messenger because it always asks him to verify his account. He can't get a verification code by phone because he doesn't have a phone. How can he verify his account using an alternate email? If there is...
rickstar4444 Windows XP Support 1 03-06-2013 02:17 PM
Network connection drops often Broadcom NetLink (TM) Fast Ethernet
Hi, Am using Lenovo Y510 Laptop and recently got Optimum Internet connection. Yet to buy Wireless router, so now using RJ45 Cable for Internet. Now problem is the Internet connection is getting disconnected intermittently. Even in Wifi (Checked in Wifi hotspot) the internet connection is...
venkatx5 Networking Support 9 10-27-2012 02:20 PM
iPhone 3G Jailbroken, alternate OS?
Hi there, I have an iphone 3G that I have been experimenting with. I am actually moving away from a multitasking phone. I aim to use this 3g as a phone just be able to make calls and use as a clock/alarm device. I would like to move all other uses to my tablet. I thought that for such...
VincentP Apple iOS 5 10-24-2012 10:25 PM
Alternate for Intel mother board DG43GT
Hi, I am looking for a replacement for Intel mother board DG43GT. Can anyone suggest an alternate with similar interface options? Thanks in advance Rajesh
Rajeshga Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 02-24-2011 08:52 PM