Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

A pretty good web that can save your time when searching

This is a discussion on A pretty good web that can save your time when searching within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. As a engineer, I can't go without Google. But sometimes Google can't give me valuable stuff. I have to look

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 07:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

As a engineer, I can't go without Google. But sometimes Google can't give me valuable stuff. I have to look into Bing and Bing works often. I really donít like searching more times for the same words. I find it time-saving when using meta search engines such as Dogpile, Kartoo, Googlebye. For example GoogleBYe.com, it can give me info from Google Bing Yahoo at the same time on the same page.
I begin liking them and now share some extensive ideas beyond Google from my experiences.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
TSF Articles Team

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Babbzzz

Thanks. I liked duckduckgo.com.

Submit New Articles Here

Linux User #565010

It's never about how good you are, it's about how much you can change lives.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple BSODs - Win8 x64 - can't troubleshoot myself
Hi, I'm an engineering student and I'm trying hard to troubleshoot my BSODs problems born with the installation of Windows 8 x64 and/or of a new SSD. I see this forum is full of highly technical answers I liked and also good helpers so I chose to register for your help. Let's follow your...
cmatte BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 20 07-18-2013 07:18 AM
BSOD 0x116 and 0x119
Hi and thanks for this great site. I have been having BSODs that seem to relate to video card errors, usually with the above codes 0x116 and 0x119. Admittedly, I have been overclocking but its a very mild overclock and I'm now back to stock. In the past, the overclock worked 24/7, temps are...
Stumpy70 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 06-19-2013 08:03 AM
[SOLVED] BSOD when accessing internet
Hi, OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? : Vista SP 2 ∑ x86 (32-bit) or x64 : 32-bit ∑ What was original installed OS on system? :Vista ∑ Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? : Full retail ∑ Age of system (hardware): 3-4 years ∑...
eraonel BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 02-01-2012 12:41 PM
BSD on Gateway SX2800-01
Not sure what can fix this as it is random in occurrence it can freeze up on something as simple as play words with friends on facebook. Computer starts lagging and the chime you hear when you click on something drags on for a few seconds. Mouse slows in movement as well. Eventually computer locks...
jsh1975 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 30 12-09-2011 03:37 PM
Bsod problems--vista
∑ OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Vista ∑ x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32-bit ∑ What was original installed OS on system? Vista ∑ Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM ∑ Age of system (hardware) 1-2 Years? ∑ Age of OS installation...
a7xcoreya7z BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 05-23-2011 06:11 PM