User Tag List

HTTPS site

This is a discussion on HTTPS site within the Mozilla/Firefox Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Are others getting this message on FF and other browsers when trying to get into outlook.com today? Your connection is

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 12:54 PM   #1
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Are others getting this message on FF and other browsers when trying to get into outlook.com today?

Your connection is not secure

The owner of snt152.mail.live.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2017, 09:02 PM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

I just tried Chrome/Firefox (12:01 am 2/25/17) and it works for me.....no error message at all.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:33 PM   #3
- Microsoft Support
BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst

My System

Fine using Pale Moon.

I'd guess at a Mozilla glitch, check you have the latest FX.

Old 02-25-2017, 01:37 PM   #4
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Same problem in all my browsers. I think I need to reinstall their certificate, but I don't know where to get it.

Old 02-25-2017, 03:29 PM   #5
- Microsoft Support
BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst

My System

It's not a security software or something else system-wide triggering it?
Old 02-26-2017, 05:43 AM   #6
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

My System

I did a work around. Got in via back door and set my screen to sign in automatically. Even though the prefix is the same as the one denying entry, it gets through.

Old 04-19-2017, 09:18 PM   #7
An Awesome Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corday
Are others getting this message on FF and other browsers when trying to get into outlook.com today?

Your connection is not secure
Dont let them scare you Corday!

No site is secure EVEN USING HTTPS .. They can still see everything (The govt)

I really hate FF for trying to scare ppl FOR NO BLOODY REASON because its making it harder for ppl on older browsers who cant directly connect to one of these new SSL certs!!! (For no reason I might add)

ITS ALL BS..... Just for control....... A site like this (techsupportforum) doesnt need SSL. FORCED anyway...

cellar.org has SSL but they do not force it,you can use https:// there if one wants to.......
Closed Thread