Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Mozilla/Firefox Browsers

User Tag List

How execute automatic login with Firefox?

This is a discussion on How execute automatic login with Firefox? within the Mozilla/Firefox Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, do exist a Firefox command that allow auto login? When I enter in a site that ask user name

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 04:30 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,
do exist a Firefox command that allow auto login?
When I enter in a site that ask user name and password, I wish that the program put automatically this information (it already do this when saving the password) and enter.
The result is that when I connect to the site for autentication, automatically do it, as saving cookie but some web site cancel cookie after short time.
I have already tested with failure AutoAuth, Autologin, LoginManager, Secure Login and Selenium.
Is there a solution to the snag?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2007, 10:02 AM   #2

The following menu item should be ticked 'on':

"Edit/Preferences/Security/"Remember Passwords"."

This will do it.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:32 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to keithy397 Send a message via Skype™ to keithy397

I use the Secure Login extension and it works fine. You'll never get anything to sign you in with no clicks at all but this does the trick for me.
I can manage one click!

The extension uses the Firefox Password Manager to relate to the saved user log-in/password info per webpage and every time you open a log-in page, the keys (prog icons) change colour, informing you it has the log-in data for the site. Click and you're in. You can also set it up to give audible alarms.

If Secure Log-in isn't for you, have you tried Roboform? I've heard lots of plaudits about it, but I'm not keen on it personally. (Can't please everyone all the time!)
Closed Thread