Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

User Tag List

[SOLVED] Warning your browser does not accept script cookies

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Warning your browser does not accept script cookies within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have Chrome, I've never had this problem until today. It won't let me log on to coppermine and some

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have Chrome, I've never had this problem until today. It won't let me log on to coppermine and some other forums, it keeps saying 'Your browser does not accept script cookies.' The box in settings is checked to allow but it still won't. I tried to restart my computer, I deleted everything. I even uninstalled Google and re-installed. The only thing is when I re-installed my data stuff was still there. I just need help because I don't want to switch back to firefox. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TeenScripts
I think I have a few ideas:

1.I recommend you set your PC Clock to the exact time and date (If not already done)

2.Try This (Both ways uncheck and checked to see if it makes any difference) :
1. Click the Wrench icon in the browser toolbar
2. Choose Settings
3. Click Show Advanced Settings
4. Click Content settings in the Privacy section
5. Ensure that the bullet for Allow all sites to run JavaScript (recommended) is checked

You can also visit the Chrome Store (although I'm not sure if they have something that might fix that :/) and search cookies or JavaScript cookies and download the apps that show up.

Chrome in my opinion is the best browser, but if its really bugging you, just switch to Firefox, it's worth the time....

Good Luck! (I tried my best)
Old 10-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks so much, for some reason my clock was on November.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TeenScripts
No problem, I had the same problem a while back!
Closed Thread