Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

User Tag List

Regular text/font errors in Chrome

This is a discussion on Regular text/font errors in Chrome within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Like this: https://i.imgur.com/1A1Rxjy.png ('sugar coat') Version 33.0.1750.154 m I can't see any extensions that would interfere with this. I've tried

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

Like this: https://i.imgur.com/1A1Rxjy.png ('sugar coat')

Version 33.0.1750.154 m

I can't see any extensions that would interfere with this.

I've tried changing the encoding, it doesn't help.

It doesn't happen on Firefox.

Any idea how to fix this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Major Flaw in Windows 8 Slow Browsing on Chrome, Firefox? Internet Connection Issues?
A couple of weeks ago I installed Windows 8 (fresh install from scratch, not an update) on my computer. I do a lot of web browsing and over the last couple of weeks I've been using Windows 8, I could swear the web browsing wasn't as fast at it used to be on Windows 7. I then noticed I was having...
consultant1027 Windows 8, 8.1 Support 0 12-02-2012 10:47 AM
Services missing, Chrome Errors, Redirects
Hello all. Got recommended to come here by a friend. Just the other day my computer seemed to go from being perfectly fine to being infected. I'm using Windows Vista 32-bit. I do not have access to a Windows install disc or a boot cd. (going to copy/paste the problem from another forum...
njtobknets Resolved HJT Threads 80 09-10-2012 06:17 AM
Win32/Rootkit.Whistler.A
So i got an old computer with xp as OS. My AntiVirus, Eset NOD32 detected this Virus but couldnt remove it. I cant say i have runningproblems with the virus, ok it freezes some times but no problem. But i read they can steal password an so on, so no god at all. :sad: Ive checked out the NEW...
Vallentino Resolved HJT Threads 31 04-04-2012 01:26 PM
Google pays out $6,000 in bounties in Chrome 16 update
Google has patched 15 vulnerabilities in Chrome, paying $6,000 in bounties to bug hunters who reported some of them, and updated the browser to version 16. The one new feature in the upgrade that Google called out was multi-user synchronisation of bookmarks, passwords and apps. Google last...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-15-2011 12:55 PM