Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

User Tag List

How to create Bookmark app for Google Chrome?

This is a discussion on How to create Bookmark app for Google Chrome? within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. In google chrome, under new tab, there are few shortcuts which leads to applications or some websites. Like the youtube

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Alternative Computing Team

My System

In google chrome, under new tab, there are few shortcuts which leads to applications or some websites. Like the youtube and gmail bookmark app comes preinstalled. However, i was wondering if it is possible for user to make such a bookmark app/icon of their favourite sites in "new tab".
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

not sure if you can modify the default tab page you want but there is a speeddial app that will do exactly what you want. Just go to your app section and do a search for speeddial. There are several to choose from.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
System Check Malware and DDS issue
Hi friends, id like to start by saying I have read the solved thread on "system check" and I am still searching for awnsers. The malware program system check has gotten itself onto my pc. -It has caused all the links to shortcuts on my desktop to go missing. -My start menu is empty. ...
dday26 Resolved HJT Threads 126 03-28-2012 10:18 AM
Smartphone app stores should standardise security, EU Agency says
Smartphone platforms and the app stores that serve them should conform to an agreed, industry-wide set of security principles in order to safeguard their users, a new report from EU cybersecurity agency ENISA has argued. Most of the ENISA’s (European Network and Information Security Agency)...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 09-13-2011 01:26 PM
Google Chrome - bookmark deletion verification?
Is there a way or an add-on, to add deletion verification to bookmarks (Y/N)? Its annoying to find out that someone has accidentally hit that delete button on any bookmark (or entire folder) only to find out theres no 'undo' option, and that no one was asked 'are you sure Y/N' on doing so :( thanks...
thedarkness Other Browsers 0 08-28-2011 07:29 AM
Computer Virus causing Bluescreen and failing Windows Update
Hello people as you probably guessed I have recently received a computer virus which is causing me the following problems. - Really slow start-up that sometimes does not get passed the login screen - Bluescreens on shutdown - More random bluescreens occasionally - Preventing me from doing...
Joe153 Resolved HJT Threads 32 05-08-2011 10:26 AM
burn process failed ! Nero Vision 4
I am new to using Nero and burning DVD's so I really need help with this. Everytime I try to burn a DVD it gets about 80% done and than I get a message saying, "Burn Process Failed. An error log file was created that can be very helpful in diagnosing problems." My computer is Windows Vista and my...
kathern.otter Other Hardware Support 4 04-02-2011 08:34 PM