Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

User Tag List

HAPPY HIPPIE.COM PROBLEM.

This is a discussion on HAPPY HIPPIE.COM PROBLEM. within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I've attempted to access the HappyHippie.com Hippie & Eco Conscious Folk Forums from several locations and get the following message:

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Registered Member

OS: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002

My System

I've attempted to access the HappyHippie.com Hippie & Eco Conscious Folk Forums from several locations and get the following message:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 49
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 97
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 101
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 109
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 120
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 124
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 132
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 201
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/init.php on line 378
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in includes/class_core.php on line 2518

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: includes/init.php
Line: 49

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
Gone | Not Forgotten

It is a problem with site, nothing TSF can do.

Keeping trying is all you can do.

BG
Old 09-09-2011, 02:29 AM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Hi unclejoe,

From what I know It's not just you, it's the website's coding itself there's alot of error in there coding which is causing the errors we are looking at. There is nothing much we can do is just wait until the one that codes the website fixes them errors in his/her coding.

YourTravelingGeek
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search