Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

User Tag List

Chrome SSL Certificate error

This is a discussion on Chrome SSL Certificate error within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. The company I work for manages the internet for a number of companies and we often remote in to the

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 06:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

The company I work for manages the internet for a number of companies and we often remote in to the routers and gateways to make changes. For some reason, there are 2 types of gateways that Chrome has trouble with. One of them will never open and the other gateway opens with an SSL error once, then won't every time after that. If I log off the computer and back on, then Chrome allows me to open 1 more gateway before it stops working again.

However, internet explorer can easily open both of these types of gateways and as many as I want. Is there a setting that I can change or is this something Google has to fix themselves?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't get rid of Backdoor.Rbot.aveq
I have a Backdoor.Rbot.aveq though sometimes it's Backdoor.Rbot.awi Vba32 keeps picking it up and deleting it, but I feel it's linked to the temp folder or something because everytime I try to install anything Vba32 tells me "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\CR_04BFF.tmp\setup.exe" contains...
climoo Inactive Malware Help Topics 34 02-18-2013 11:58 AM
Help needed.
I have a BSOD problem and I don't have access to the installation disks. Here's whats been going on so far : https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/any-help-needed-657528.html
IneedYourHelp7 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 40 08-27-2012 08:21 AM
Please help me understand what this ZOA is?
I have a feeling this game ive been playing has been booting me and trying to mess up my computer with some thing they call a 'ZOA' This game comes from Korea----anyway this ZOA has been overlooked and would like to get a few techy opinions,Is this script a booter or what?? Ill put the script...
maitrae PC Gaming Support 0 07-15-2012 03:12 AM
Have a badly infected laptop need help!
Hi I have been having dramas with my laptop and now I really need help to remove the issues causing me major problems. I have AVG anti virus protection installed and when running a scan was being told that I have an infection called Trojan horse hider:MPR The browser I use is firefox and for...
LindsayH Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 139 06-03-2012 08:01 PM
Intermittent BSODS on Dell Vostro
I don't get extremely detailed into BSOD checking, so I'll leave this one up to you pros. Dell Vostro 1510, originally Windows Vista Home Premium, Upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate (for bitlocker usage). Ran MS compatibility report prior to upgrade, all lights were green (save the usual uninstall...
mjones1 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 01-16-2012 08:19 AM