Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

User Tag List

VGA and HDMI no signal after Windows 10 clean instal

This is a discussion on VGA and HDMI no signal after Windows 10 clean instal within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have a Acer Aspire E1-572G, after a clean Windows 10 install when I connect a external monitor via

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2017, 06:40 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I have a Acer Aspire E1-572G, after a clean Windows 10 install when I connect a external monitor via VGA cable, the computer does not detect and the monitor says "No Signal" I think its the same with using a HDMI cable via HDMI port . I had Windows 7 before and both ports worked perfectly.

My specs:
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Intel Core i5-4200U 1.60 GHz - 2.3 GHz
6 GB of RAM
Intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8750M

I think I have reinstalled all of the video drivers and have the newest versions, but might try again if necessary

Dxdiag info:
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (95.4 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2017, 06:57 AM   #2
Registered Member

I did not notice this was the laptop hardware section, I think this should be moved to Windows 10 section, since this most likely is not a hardware issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HDMI -> VGA converter not working
Hi, Few days ago I have bought a new PC (Acer Aspire XC 705) with a graphic card NVIDIA GEFORCE 745. I have an old monitor Benq E2220 HDA. This monitor has slot only for VGA. My graphic card has 2 slots (plus there are also another 2 slots on the motherboard from the integrated graphic card...
Vajco Other Hardware Support 3 08-16-2015 02:19 AM
Help With Two Monitor Set-Up - HDMI to VGA
My son is using an Alienware Windows 7 PC. For monitor output it only has a DVI port which is taken up by his main monitor. We want to add a second (but older) monitor and extend the Desktop. It's only input is VGA male. So I bought a HDMI out to VGA female adapter (which requires a power...
UltramanNick Video Card Support 4 08-01-2014 10:34 PM
[SOLVED] No display on HDMI before login screen
Hey guys! It has been a really...really.... really long time since I posted a thread on here and since you guys have helped me in the past a lot, I decided to come back with only one issue. I am not used to you guys awesomely new layout and I am not quite sure what category I should properly post...
JKDMind Other Hardware Support 7 05-11-2012 11:04 AM
[SOLVED] PS3 vga to hdmi, possable?
hello, recently I bought a PS3 Slim 320gb, ofcourse I wanted to play it in HD, I had an old LCD CTX Vga Monitor and a Vga to Dvi adapter and not knowing anything about ps3`s I bought a dvi to hdmi adapter and tryed to connect vga to dvi to hdmi to be able to view my ps3 on my old monitor.. It wasnt...
riddler27 Console Gaming Support 5 11-17-2011 06:07 AM
HDMI to VGA conversion
Bit of background for you... I'm setting up a home cinema system and have a receiver which manages my video and audio, I also have a projector (an acer x110 if you're interested) that has VGA, S-Video and Coaxial inputs. Audio wise i'm fine, my problem comes with getting the video signal to...
Cest Moi Home Theater 5 11-01-2011 04:41 AM