User Tag List

virus problem

This is a discussion on virus problem within the Resolved HJT Threads forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. HPPDEVX.dll keeps popping up as a virus.even after deleting the file it pops up else where.DOES ANYONE IF THIS IS

Old 12-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Registered Member

HPPDEVX.dll keeps popping up as a virus.even after deleting the file it pops up else where.DOES ANYONE IF THIS IS A TROJAN.AND HOW TO GET RID OF IT. thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
TSF-Emeritus

Hello and welcome to TSF.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link given below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and
Quote:
Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps
a link at the top of each page.

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined below.
NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virus problem (virus remover 2010)
Hi, Iīm experiencing some difficulties with my pc. I somehow managed to download virus remover 2010 which in fact was a virus itself. It started pop-ups about how many files were infected, and didnīt give permission to open up files like malwarebytes. after that my pc crashed after 5...
Asstraat Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 12 09-07-2011 08:24 PM
Removing Virus Creates Another Problem
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but apparently, my external harddisk has been infected with virus. In order to clear this virus i have to delete a file name RECYCLER\e5188982.exe. But when this file is deleted some folder in the external harddisk cannot be opened. Meaning if...
mrsmile10 Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 08-04-2011 09:17 PM
Google redirect virus problem
I picked up what looks like a Google re-direct virus late last week. Whenever I try to go to a web site through Google I am redirected to a completely unrelated page. My computer is running impossibly slow now on all tasks either on-line or off. Occasionally Internet Explorer will open a new page...
uptowndowntown Resolved HJT Threads 27 06-25-2011 09:42 PM
Proble with Sturt Up windows 7 the problem might be a virus
Hello my name is Michal I have laptop Acer Aspire 5742 And I have problem the Windows does not start Please Help Me:sigh:
michaljelkaszew Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 05-15-2011 02:50 PM
Google redirects to Happili
Hi, it's my first time here but I love what you guys are doing; think I could use some help. The browser that I use is Firefox, and for the last couple of days clicking search results off of Google has redirected to either "Happili" or "Flurrysearch", both of which seem to be other search engines....
Badababa Resolved HJT Threads 14 04-09-2011 06:22 PM