Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Resolved HJT Threads

User Tag List

Problem after final cleaning

This is a discussion on Problem after final cleaning within the Resolved HJT Threads forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Well now I don;t know what's wrong After all the hard work and Chemist;s help my computer is jammed up

Old 12-23-2015, 02:49 AM   #1
Registered Member

Well now I don;t know what's wrong

After all the hard work and Chemist;s help my computer is jammed up again ( running at 25%+ and the fan running all the time

I cleaned off all the software used, emptied my recycle bin and then followed some additional instructions to protect my computer ( changed the hosts files)went on to back up my system with the nice clean system image and it would not back up the system image

I went to restore and there is no restore point available ( I thought I saw that a new restore point would be created. I chose a different restore point form the MS restore menu that was done right after finishing my cleaning and when I clicked on it I did not get the ability to click next in the window ( it was grayed out)

When I look at the task processes again there is 25% total CPU usage and nothing is running

What do I do now? ( Sorry for the frustration it was gong so well for the 30 minutes I was able to use it)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2015, 04:53 AM   #2
Registered Member

Sorry never mind, I had to update device drivers all is good

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win32.downloader.gen found by spybot
Hi there, I just ran my Spybot program and it found Win32.downloader.gen. After it ran I checked fix problems button. It showed that it fixed it, but I want to make sure. I have run the gmer and dds programs and will attach them for you. My computer has been running slow also. Thank you in...
garquillo Resolved HJT Threads 19 08-24-2013 05:40 PM
[SOLVED] Sapphire Radeon HD4650 driver Installation Windows Logo Testing Error
I brought a Sapphire Radeon HD4650 about a year ago, I was ignoring this error, till like a few months back when I reinstalled my win, I toath if getting rid of this could power up my card even more I should solve this. So here i am.. I had a Win7 before it worked perfect whit it, its just that my...
riddler27 Video Card Support 7 10-01-2011 01:24 PM
5770 Throttling In Game
Hi, My 5770 that I just put in is throttling down while I'm gaming. It will usually do it for only 1-2 seconds at a time, a couple times per minute. It causes noticeable FPS dips. I'm using the latest CCC drivers. DXDIAG ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of...
KaoReal Video Card Support 5 09-26-2011 02:18 AM
[SOLVED] Problem with lag in all my pc games
Hi. I don't really know where to begin but I am hoping somebody can help me. Long story short then about a month ago I was playing Warcraft 3 and everything went fine until I got to this point where after compleating a mission the screen turned black and a video that was supposed to load...
Thrall PC Gaming Support 19 02-28-2011 07:33 AM