Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Resolved HJT Threads

User Tag List

Google Chrome keeps opening pop-ups randomly

This is a discussion on Google Chrome keeps opening pop-ups randomly within the Resolved HJT Threads forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Did everything and everything works. Thanks for the help. This thread can be marked as resolved.

Old 01-31-2016, 11:45 AM   #21
Registered Member

Did everything and everything works.
Thanks for the help.
This thread can be marked as resolved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2016, 06:30 PM   #22
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

You're very welcome, sagybp! Gad to have helped.

Proud member of UNITE

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2014, 2015

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random browser issues
When I mean 'random', I mean that I have been noticing that my browsers would, only now and again, try to pop up a random webpage. Stated a while ago after I let someone hold my laptop for a bit, only to come back to something called 'SpringFiles'. I know this is likely similar to Kazza or...
Hazarath Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 11-28-2015 02:37 AM
After MalwareBytes, Inernet, PC SystemRestore Will Not Work.
PC was running slow. I ran MalwareBytes in Chmeleon Mode. I deleted all the MB Quarantined files, as I wanted to Uninstall MB, and I thot it will "dump-back" all the quarantined fiels... My PC is just a metal box now and am desperate. The Internet, Chrome Google will not work, "This web page is...
mg222 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 31 04-21-2015 06:34 PM
[SOLVED] Computer screen has no signal when booting
Hi My computer would seem like it is starting up (fans turning and lights blinking) but my computer screen doesn't receive any signal. When the screen display comes back, a Windows Error Recovery menu would show up. Any form of help will be appreciated. :smile: Thank you.
karhn Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 09-27-2014 12:17 AM
Weird Connection Problem
Current Situation: I have 3 Computers on 1 Network. 2/3 of the computer work flawlessly. This is about the third computer. I've reformed, and installed windows vista home, and now I have the weirdest connection problem. Currently using a Lynksys Wireless G Wi-Fi adapter WUSB54GC. (I have tested...
medalmonkey Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 14 04-21-2012 01:23 AM
c:\windows\system32\net.exe pop ups
Hello, Hope you can help me with this one as it's making my life miserable. I'm getting constant C:\windows\system32\net.exe dos windows pop ups. On startup I get windows installer starting and then one first pop up announcing Norton Ghost services are being closed. After this I have...
trodat Windows XP Support 2 01-20-2012 02:23 AM