Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Resolved HJT Threads

User Tag List

DNS unlocker OS X/chrome

This is a discussion on DNS unlocker OS X/chrome within the Resolved HJT Threads forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Seems to be related to this: Code: https://www.freezingcomputer.com/mth-soundsboozed-com-virus-removal-help/#more-3590 Using El Capitan and latest version of Chrome. Keeps trying to load

Old 09-07-2016, 07:07 AM   #1
Registered Member

Seems to be related to this:

Code:
https://www.freezingcomputer.com/mth-soundsboozed-com-virus-removal-help/#more-3590
Using El Capitan and latest version of Chrome.

Keeps trying to load that domain as a pop up. As well as that, when I click some links it will open that link a new tab and then open something like. Recently it's started inserting pop-ups all over a number of specific websites, as well as redirecting to me to ads as soon as I click anywhere on the page to places like:

Code:
https://greenwoodformula.com/vip/index7.php?affClickID=w4FKHAN404R0BJGUGE37U26I
in the original tab.

There are no suspicious applications installed at all. Iíve disabled all extensions and still have the problem. Iíve cleared the cache/cookies and reset Chrome settings. I installed Malware Bytes and that was no help either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #2
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Sorry, but our tools don't address Apple machines.

Proud member of UNITE

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2014, 2015
Old 09-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #3
Registered Member

Does that mean no OS X help is available on this forum?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2016, 04:23 AM   #4
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

You can try the Mac Support forum:

Mac Support

Proud member of UNITE

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2014, 2015

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
DNS issue - 2 windows 2003 dc's, dcdiag /test:dns fails on one at forwarders
Hey guys, I've been working on this most of the day and can't seem to figure it out. I have 2 domain controllers on one domain - #1 is windows server 2003 standard sp2 and the #2 is windows server 2003 r2 standard sp2. Now I'm pretty sure my issue lies with the second dc (0.24) but I've...
Thrillhouse Windows Servers 4 10-09-2013 09:02 PM
Laptop can't connect to my home router, others are fine.
Hi, As the title says I was using the internet one evening, turned it off my laptop which is an Acer 5332, the next day turn it on only to find I am disconnected from the home router and can't connect to it. My Ipad is able to connect to it without a problem. I tried connecting to a friends...
Protonoto Networking Support 15 11-19-2012 09:51 AM
ipconfig "media disconnected" help please
My IP and whatnot is showing up, but also tons of "Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection". There may not be a problem since I can connect to the internet relatively easy and there is a wireless icon in my system tray. If there is no problem, I'm still curious about it. ipconfig Windows IP...
Pedr0NorthmaN Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 7 11-15-2011 10:25 AM
Internet Keeps Dropping
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, anyways I have a connection problem with my internet. Let me explain: My wireless internet keeps disconnecting for a constant period of 3-5 minutes, and I have to connect all over again. It gets really annoying, especially when I play online MMO's. Sometimes the...
CheeseLuvas Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 4 05-08-2011 03:06 PM