Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

This is a discussion on Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. There is a problem I have been experiencing with booting on my computer. This problem started occuring just recently, once

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
Registered Member

There is a problem I have been experiencing with booting on my computer.

This problem started occuring just recently, once my brother has installed then uninstalled CD Space 5.

Here is a image...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This happens whenever we boot, and is becoming very irritating. Please help me on how to rid of it, in MSCONFIG, there is nothing that deals with Space or CD Space the company that made the program.

Thanks,
TechHelp24
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Problem With Booting.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	15791  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2007, 10:29 PM   #2

Instead of using a CD emulator, use the actual CD for the software in question. 99% of the time, CD emulators are used for cracked/hacked software.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Registered Member

No we had to use this a while back, and we started to use the actual CD Software, but ever since we uninstalled it, it pops up with that error, and we just want to rid of it.

And for the record, we just wanted to play Warcraft III:Frozen Throne without the CD because many people in our household use the computer and switch CD's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
Registered Member

Bump Please...
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spylocked 4.0 rogue spyware & browser hijacker
My friend got tricked into downloading a "video" from Youtube which turned out to be SpyLocked 4.0. Long story short is I've been here for a few hours trying to get his system cleaned. I *think* I've rid him of the program (nothing popus up on reboot telling him about the nefarious trojan he...
jbcoops Inactive Malware Help Topics 7 05-28-2007 04:57 PM
Help me get my computer back!
Can you please look at this and help me get my pc back to normal? I haven't experienced any major issues besides a slow comp. I've included as much as i can because i am not sure what you need. thanx. Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 10:06:10 PM, on 3/14/2007 Platform: Windows XP...
djoseph921 Inactive Malware Help Topics 1 04-13-2007 01:47 PM
Pop-Up/Malware Problems
Alright, so, as of now, my problem is that I cannot run mozilla without getting pop ups almost every time I click a link. Most of them go to heavy.com or partypoker.com from what I can tell. A couple weeks ago, I had a virus, but since installing and running a few new updates for my virus...
wahoowa Inactive Malware Help Topics 13 09-28-2006 04:09 AM
grassi's not clean
hello team, well i left here a couple of days ago and was recomended to go to xp forum and post a error, i received at the end of your fix while playing a game, which led me to beleive my computer was clean, with the exception of this error, which seemed to be of no importance?? Anyway i had some...
grassi Resolved HJT Threads 28 01-24-2006 10:37 AM
IE Home Page Hijack
My PC Home Page setting (http:/www.yahoo.com) is continuously being hijacked mostly by https://rl.webtracer.cc/-/?bayzm but occasionally by either https://pharm-search.com or https://utruuh.globe-finder.cc/bayzm I joined TSF yesterday and am still finding my way around the site! I downloaded and...
victor poots Resolved HJT Threads 36 05-19-2005 11:06 AM