Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Windows XP Login problem

This is a discussion on Windows XP Login problem within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear Friend, I am using HP - PC with Windows XP Prof OS. It is connected to a Windows 2003

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 04:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

Dear Friend,

I am using HP - PC with Windows XP Prof OS. It is connected to a Windows 2003 based LAN.

Whenever logged PC standas for a while may be 30 seconds and blue screen problem appears and system hangs. Sysdrive.sys - problem also appears.

Is anyone to help on this?

Thanks and Regards

Bilal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
TSF Team Emeritus
Microsoft Visiting Expert

Hi Bilal, The information that you provided is so limited that resolving this problem for you via the forum would be quite impossible. Heres a link that I think might help you.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/822800

But for me to proceed further than this I'm going to have to have you answer some basic questions.

Heres some questions for you to answer that will help me. Just answer them the best you can and if you dont know an answer its ok. If you already answered anything I'm asking in your first post just skip over it.

1). What kind of computer do you have? Laptop? Desktop? Dell, HP, Ect?
2). Whats your level of experience? Novice, intermediate, expert, or dont know squat?
3). What operating system are you using? Xp Home or XP Pro?
4). What antivirus are you using?
5) Please tell us a little about your computer. How old is your computer? Hard drive, processor, ram, Bios ver. Ect.
6). Do you have a Xp disk for this computer?
7). Does your computer have a floppy drive, CD drive, Ect.?
8). Do you have access to another working computer with an internet connection?
and anything else that might help us help you. Remember we are trying to help from a forum so all we have to go on is what you can tell us.

I will continue to monitor this thread throughout the day to see your response. If the link I provided you with helps you to fix this problem please post back and let me know so that I can continue with other problems.

Thank you
Patmark
Closed Thread