Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Windows Media Player 11 annoying audio issue

This is a discussion on Windows Media Player 11 annoying audio issue within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have an issue that I scoured the internet for and haven't been able to find anything even close to

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 11:09 AM   #1
Registered Member

My System

I have an issue that I scoured the internet for and haven't been able to find anything even close to an answer. Maybe I don't know how to use a search engine as well as I thought, because I can't find crap. Here's my issue: when listening to music using WMP (11, but it happened briefly using WMP 10 before I upgraded to 11), if I right-click an MP3 in Windows Explorer (the directory I have them saved in) the audio cuts out briefly. Once I select an option in the context menu it's okay; it only happens when I initially right-click the MP3 to bring up the context menu. Sometimes it will cut out for two or three seconds, sometimes for milliseconds. It's not a HUGE problem, it's just annoying as all get out. Color me impressed if anyone can solve this issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread