Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

USB Device not recognised.

2K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  GoofDude 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a Handset manager, and when I open it I get "MA-660 Not Found" now I have MA-660.sys but dont know how to install it as a driver, if anyone can help pls thanks.

I tried adding hardware Infrared Device, but said "Couldn't open (Code 10)" or what the hell. - and came with a yellow ! thing, I uninstalled it though, and when I connect the USB Infrared device, I get USB Serial Controller and antoher one with ? yellow. - if anyone can help please, thanks:

Screenshots:

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi...

Try right clicking the MA-660 in your Device Manager and select Update Driver. Next you will have the option to visit Windows Update tp locate the right driver - it sometimes saves a lot of time and effort to do it that way so it's up to you if you click yes/no etc. If you click no, you can then select to install from a specified location and you will be able to browse to the folder where the .sys file is and hopefully it will install ok.

Hope that helps :)

#14 ·
Make sure the device in question is not connected

In Device manager, select view => Show all devices

ANy devices with red X first option , right click => Properties => Enable (With exception of the network loop back. Where did you get that? )

Any Devices with yellow ? ,=> Right click => REMOVE

Any Device with yellow !, => Right click => Properties=> Driver => Update
If fails, REMOVE

Restart computer. Let windows detect devices you have removed and try to find drivers.

Now, install drivers and software for your new device and when prompted , connect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.